PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Information clause about the processing of personal data:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Przedsiebiorstwo Produkcyjne EMTECH Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Grudna 47A, 97-420 Szczerców, entered into the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Łódź - Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number: KRS : 0000352368, NIP: 7692187649, REGON: 100830840 (ADO),
2) your personal data is processed in order to:
a) conclusion and performance of the contract - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
b) take action before the conclusion of the contract, or performance of the contract - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
c) answers to the inquiry contained in the content of the contact form - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
d) marketing and sending the newsletter, in the case of express consent - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
e) fulfill legal obligations imposed on the administrator of personal data (eg. tax law or accounting regulations), resulting from EU law or Polish law - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) GDPR,
f) on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, in particular: to establish or maintain business relations, to create statements, analyzes, statistics and to establish, investigate or defend against claims, complaint proceedings as well as for archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR,
3) data are processed for a period deemed necessary to meet the purpose for which they were collected (including in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations). In the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic storage period for records and other documentary evidence drawn up during the performance of the contract is a maximum of 10 years,
4) processed categories of your personal data are personal data that come directly from you or personal data that have been collected from publicly available sources, in particular: company name, tax identification number, name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, other business data. Providing data is necessary to take action before entering into a contract, to establish and maintain business relations, and to fulfill legal obligations. The consequence of their failure will be the inability to conclude a contract and cooperate with you,
5) the recipient of your personal data are employees and collaborators of the Administrator, entities supporting the Administrator in its business activities, cooperating Law Firm, provider of IT systems and IT services, entities conducting postal or courier activity and other entities authorized under applicable law and entrusted contracts with the Data Administrator.
6) you have the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent,
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office in Warsaw - ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw,
8) the administrator does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. However we may commission certain IT services or tasks to service providers established outside the European Economic Area. In this case, the data shall be transferred to a third country in respect of which an appropriate level of data protection has been found based on a decision of the European Commission,
9) if the data is processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject, you have the option of withdrawing consent at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out on the basis of this consent prior to its withdrawal.
10) the provision of personal data is mandatory based on the law and indispensable for the conclusion and implementation of the contract, and in the remaining scope is voluntary,
11) Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling,
12) transfer of personal data entered into the form takes place using the secure SSL protocol. The administrator provides you with the possibility to change, modify or delete your personal data by: clicking the appropriate link, contact e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the address of the ADO registered office.